If you are a Fire Sprinkler Technician or Sprinkler Fitter with 3 years of experience and a Title 19 Sprinkler License, please read on.
We’re a leading fire sprinkler & alarm service contractor with great resources to ensure our employees feel prepared to go out and service our clients.
Our office is in Orange County, CA and we are looking for an experienced fire sprinkler inspector or sprinkler fitter with a Title 19 Sprinkler License to install and repair commercial systems.
What’s In It for You
- Competitive hourly pay (DOE)
- Company vehicle
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of fire sprinkler repairs and installation
- Title 19 Sprinkler License is required
- MUST have a VALID driver’s license
- MUST be able to pass a drug test
- MUST be able to pass a background check
So, if you are a Fire Sprinkler Technician or Sprinkler Fitter with 3 years of experience and a Title 19 Sprinkler License, please apply.
Similar Fire Protection & Security roles are available in over 30 states for Designers, Engineers, Project Managers, Technicians, Inspectors, Estimators, Sales Reps and Design Managers. Email for more details.
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DC6- — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Daniel Chavez – Sr. Executive Recruiter – Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cv44x0PdnXfGxtrpoupSMAu