- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset and advanced problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, technical and subject matter experts
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient in requirements gathering methodologies and the SDLC
- Experience with business requirements and business process analysis to ensure IT solutions meet the business needs
- Proficient with creating and managing projects and time-frames with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously balancing multiple stakeholders and competing deadlines.
- Ability to work well within a team and be a self-starter.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years in an IT management position.
- 7+ years in a technology-driven role.
- Project management skills preferably in a technical role
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pDSlKYJiYocNjp9rREcRMQk