To assist the Production Supervisor in all facets of production.
- Lead the huddle discussions in the assigned rooms to evaluate and minimize safety, food safety, quality, operations and material issues.
- Utilize performance tracking metrics (Redzone in the rooms that use it/Ensure that Redzone is functional and being utilized properly by employees) to identify operational areas of improvement and engagement of the operations staff.
- Complete checklist 4 times per shift and ensure form is completed thoroughly and that it is turned in at the end of each shift.
- Document issues for their assigned rooms and take ownership to resolve.
- Coordinate upcoming changeovers with the sanitation lead to ensure all required tools are available.
- Monitor all changeovers in their assigned rooms against the allotted time and number of people required and make changes as necessary to achieve the targets.
- Daily Production Labor Scheduling per required crew size to achieve OEE targets. ( When it is your week to do schedule a relief person will support your rooms)
- Maintain strong interpersonal partnership with staffing agency with regards to their employees.
- Work with staffing agency to ensure performance, training and quality is being attained by all temporary employees.
- Ensures the quality is acceptable to customer satisfaction and specifications and conforms to HACCP plans.
- Recognize out of spec product and take action by coaching/advising employees to resolve problem to minimize waste and downtime.
- Monitor all required paperwork to ensure that the proper checks and documentation is being performed.
- Ensure operators/blenders/room leads have raw materials for current and future production. Tracks quantities used and lot numbers. Coordinates materials with the receiving department to ensure availability when needed.
- Ensures operation of the equipment by calling for repairs and communicating with the Maintenance team.
- Print any paperwork needed for your specified rooms and any labels/placards or material needed as well.
Food Safety Responsibilities:
Follow all relevant food safety rules including SQF, cGMPs, and Food Defense.
Report any observed food safety violations to your Supervisor immediately.
Onin believes that your health is important. Medical benefits should be affordable and easy to use with your busy schedule. That’s why we offer our teammates custom-built benefits that are affordable and convenient to use. When you’re a part of our team, you have will have affordable benefits you’ll actually want to use such as; $5 Prescription drug copays, $5 Doctor’s Visit copays, Free Tele-doctor Service, Free Counseling Services, Life Insurance Included, Vision Insurance Included, Dental Insurance Included, Vacation and Holiday Pay and Scholarship Opportunities. You will get these amazing benefits and more after just 30 days
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?DyHoNWaArx1GDd5wAf5b6Qi