Responsible for providing external customer support and internal support functions relative to sales. Ensure customers receive product order on time and in good condition. Ensure customers are advised as soon as possible of any problems regarding their delivery.
- Enter and maintain pricing and customer details in appropriate systems.
- Verify customer pricing and terms of sale and maintain customer quotations, summary billing setup and rebates in ERP system.
- Communicate with Sales group to ensure customer pricing and requirements are understood and correctly input into OPUS Price Offer Management system as well as ensure that all are informed of key issues/accounts.
- Input accurate customer order information into SAP in accordance with procedures set forth by the department Manager.
- Complete and obtain Sales approval for product quality deviations.
- Communicate with plant shipping department to provide order information and set delivery dates on a timely basis to facilitate production planning and scheduling.
- Follow up with transportation suppliers and warehouse suppliers to ensure that orders are shipped as scheduled, and advise customer of shipping details.
- Keep customers and Sales advised of any problems or delays with their orders, any potential supply disruption and/or price variation.
- Process returns, credits and debits in SAP in accordance with existing procedures.
- When applicable communicate with customers and maintain accurate rail car loops or other details in SAP as set by the Logistics Rail Services Manager.
- When applicable monitor and process EDI orders in accordance with existing procedures.
- When applicable perform shipping functions for all off-site warehouse orders; in coordination with Logistics and the warehouse ensure proper carrier arrangement and complete post goods issue in SAP.
- Coordinate imported products via the chain order process in SAP.
- Coordinate orders with third party suppliers through the third-party order process in SAP.
- Ensure customer is correctly invoiced.
Customer Requests and Complaints
- Monitor the resolution of customer problems and/or complaints resulting from incorrect pricing, non-conforming products and other related issues.
- Close complaints in the claims database in accordance with existing procedures.
- Follow up all customer enquiries.
- Attend customer meetings and visits to customer sites when applicable.
High School / Vocational or equivalent. Minimum of 3 to 5 years of prior experience in the areas of customer service, accounts payable, or order entry. SAP experience highly preferred.
Experience in export transportation or international business in the industrial chemical market is preferred. High degree of customer focus.
Solid communication skills both written and verbal, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to input data quickly and accurately and function in a fast pace environment.
Ability to perform multiple tasks under pressure and analyze problems with minimum supervision.
Must possess current US employment authorization; sponsorship not available for this position.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YoougGHUlICCKzFKhSRezAn