A new tab will open
When you step inside of The Old Spaghetti Factory, you’re surrounded by the best of everything: fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and incredible people.
If you’re looking for a management opportunity where you can add a touch of personality to everything you do, and you have full service back of house manager experience, we would like to hear from you!
As a Kitchen Manager at The Old Spaghetti Factory, you’ll enjoy:
- Amazing Culture and Support Structure
- Quality of Life Career Programs
- Large Array of Benefits
- Career Growth Opportunities
The Old Spaghetti Factory is a growing restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for restaurant management / back of house managers in a full service, casual dining restaurant environment.
In this Kitchen Manager role, you will manage restaurant back of house / service teams along with assistant manager roles and duties working as a member of the restaurant management team.
We’d like to talk with you if you:
- Balance fun and professionalism
- Have had at least 1-2 years managing BOH (Back of House)
- Have had ordering under a budget, coaching, scheduling, team building experience
- Model enthusiasm and motivate others to follow your lead
- Show staff that you are invested in their future success as much as your own
- Work weekends and some evenings in exchange for two consecutive days off each week
We Offer a Wide Menu of Benefits for our Kitchen Managers
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K with discretionary company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Free meals
- Verizon Wireless discounts
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus potential***
We take training seriously and will give you the tools you need to succeed.
uring COVID we are taking extra precautions around sanitizing, handwashing, wearing masks, social distancing and taking employee temperatures!
To Apply: Click Here