Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Warehouse Transport crew members are responsible for delivering goods and supplies. This includes: loading, unloading, and storing of all goods at on-mountain locations. Maintaining organization/cleanliness of receiving locations is a priority for all 2nd shift crew positions. Our on mountain restaurants need to be properly supplied to provide great experiences for our guests, so safety while transporting is a must.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Attention to Detail- Demonstrates organization and cleanliness
- Communication- Develop strong communication skills with co-workers
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Gather and analyze information skillfully; Develop alternative solutions; Work well in group problem solving situations
- Team Work – Balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Quality – Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Safety and Security – Observe safety and security procedures; Determine appropriate action beyond guidelines; Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Able to work the entire season -required
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record – required
- Willing to work 2nd shift (late night shifts)-required
- Willing to work holidays as required-required
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in an alpine, winter environment – required
- Able to lift 50lbs-required
- Able to stand for long periods of time-required
- English Proficiency-required
- Understand Safety guidelines – required
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
Discount lift tickets for friends and family
Free ski lessons
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent training and professional development
At Okemo, we’ve got 2,200 vertical feet of positive outlook and it shows. Culture is what we teach. And service with a smile is the linchpin of our philosophy. Every interaction with our guests-on and off the mountain, at the golf courses, Adventure Zone and at the Evolution Bike Park, is an opportunity to turn a skier, rider, golfer, or recreational enthusiast into a lifelong member of our family. Our employees reflect this attitude by having fun doing what they do best: creating a memorable recreational experience!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 266087
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?gwMbooMhXN4RDU5Qd3hdPwf