Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform entry-level maintenance work in several of the following areas: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, mechanical, equipment operation, HVAC, etc.
- Assist higher level techs with more complex tasks.
- Attend to any work orders, guest requests, housekeeping requests, front desk requests, room calls, etc.
- Maintain all Facilities and Operating Systems in a safe and efficient working order (ie. Auto doors, exit doorways, required snow/ garbage removal).
- Complete assigned tasks in a safe, timely manner.
- Work with outside contractors to provide necessary improvements or maintenance as directed.
- Carry ladder up and down stairs with required tools (may exceed 20 lbs). May require lifting arms above head and shoulders to work in ceiling (i.e. small leaks, electrical shorts, replace motors, etc.).
- Maintain records of all work activities and support materials.
- Provide written reports to other departments as needed.
- Ensure safe disposal of all waste material.
- Maintain tools and work area in safe, secure, and efficient manner.
- Work with other departments when directed.
- Keep track of supplies and fill out requisition for needed supplies.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent– preferred
- Trade School Diploma/Certificate– preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at one time-required.
- Must be able to stand or walk for up to 8 hours– required.
- Must have flexible schedule to include working nightsand weekends– required.
- Previous maintenance experience– required.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge– required.
At Okemo, we’ve got 2,200 vertical feet of positive outlook and it shows. Culture is what we teach. And service with a smile is the linchpin of our philosophy. Every interaction with our guests-on and off the mountain, at the golf courses, Adventure Zone and at the Evolution Bike Park, is an opportunity to turn a skier, rider, golfer, or recreational enthusiast into a lifelong member of our family. Our employees reflect this attitude by having fun doing what they do best: creating a memorable recreational experience!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 276348
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0d%2fLIRx2f6UQAb