- Ranked as one of the nation’s top hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
- World-renowned surgeons and anesthesiologists
- Latest technologies and treatments
This company appreciates its employees
- Sign-On Bonus: $7500
- Relocation available
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- Flexible spending accounts
- Progressive coverages including: Telehealth Coverage, Autism Therapy, Care Management Program, and Gender Dysphoria Surgical Coverage
- Legal services
- Loads of other great benefits
- Full Time – No weekends, no holidays, M-TH (4-10s)
The role you will play
- Advanced Practice Nurse with Primary or Comprehensive Stroke Program experience.
- Main responsibilities: manage the stroke program ,data base integrity, joint commission reports, participate in hospital and system teams/committees.
- Would like the person to be able to take reports ran and develop PI projects to improve the overall Stroke Program.
- This is a primarily administrative role.
The Gateway City
- Amazing food
- Forest Park, the 6th most visited U.S. urban park
- The Cardinals and The Blues
- Affordable housing
- MSN ~ NP
- Minimum of 2 year RN exp plus NP license/Cert in MO or ability to obtain prior to start date.
- Neuro background required
- NIHSS certified or with 6 months of hire
- Must Have Primary or Comprehensive Stroke Coordinator experience, knowledge of all Joint commission regulations and standards-
- Must have Experience with EMR, preferably EPIC
- Excel-mainly data entry some data management
- Prefer: Lean Process improvement experience
- 3-5 years Comprehensive or Primary Stroke coordinator experience.
- SCRN or obtain in first year
- CNRN or obtain in first year
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?3p15RJMVILwQG1kkeDUquAr