Client is a great organization, always striving to be “best at people”. Our current need is for an IT Product Manager dedicated to Client’s Finance and Accounting department. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a strong partner for our Finance department. You’ll need to have the ability to understand their needs, to synthesize them into specific activities, and to work with IT to develop solutions.
Takes a long-term view of the IT portfolio for a Finance and Accounting and engages with business management and executives to refine it to maximize benefits at a sustainable ongoing cost. Leads Finance IT Product team, to deliver value through software solutions, whether developed in-house, developed externally, or through the use of third-party software. Is the primary point of contact for Finance and Accounting for any business initiative which could require information technology resources or systems.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participates in the development of a roadmap for each application or system within the business area systems portfolio and obtains buy-in from the business and appropriate IT representatives
• Regularly shares the roadmap with the business, product team, information technology leadership and others as appropriate
• May participate in business area meetings and committees in order to understand the business context surrounding eventual IT-related decisions
• Participates in innovation sessions when faced with new and/or significant business needs that involve IT but aren’t met by the existing IT portfolio
• Interacts periodically with end users of software applications and not only with business management and executives
• Receives requests for work from the business and coordinates the product team’s resources to perform that work
• Learns about the business’ priorities of both IT-related activities and where those activities are in the business’ overall list of priorities
• Manages the work of the product team, whether through task assignments, formal project management, Agile methods, or other suitable approaches
• Commits to the delivery of work products within a given scope and deadline and successfully meets those commitments
• Learns new skills and technologies as needed in order to support the current business needs of their IT portfolio
• Engages with other specialties, such as training and communications, as early as possible prior to needing their assistance in order to realize value from the product team’s work
• Identifies current skills gaps within the product team and works with IT management to close those gaps
• Identifies current needs for consultants or vendors in order to meet business needs and works with IT management to evaluate, select, and work with them
• Follows IT department standards and processes related to design, documentation, coding, testing, implementation, etc., and regularly recommends improvements to them
• Follows safety rules, guidelines, and standards for all projects; participates in pre-task planning; reports any safety issues or concerns to management
• Other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and eight to ten years’ relevant experience. Or, in lieu of a degree, a minimum of twelve years’ relevant experience.
• Five years of applicable business or system development experience and two years of team lead or management experience.
• Oracle E Business Suite experience is required
• Experience with Data warehouses and business intelligence systems is preferred
• Experience managing IT projects
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pDSlKYJiYoeUYgdihjjPGgk