The ideal candidate will help Nurix evolve a secure, robust environment for users to do their work, no matter where they are working. The ideal candidate will have a diverse background that includes infrastructure, support experience, vendor management skills and experience with MSPs (Managed Service Providers).
- Be the owner of the networking, server & storage platforms, active directory, backup, and archive.
- Represent the IT infrastructure team for project support
- Ensure stable and secure infrastructure operations and standardization of components
- Maintain compliance of GxP, SOX relevant systems
- Ensure the delivery and availability of the IT infrastructure services and operations, within agreed SLAs.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of hands-on experience in IT Administration and systems
- Assess, evaluate, and maintain in-house and outsourced services.
- Vendor management and interaction for hardware, software, and service troubleshooting and resolution.
- Manage endpoints, services, and frequent/regular vendor SLA checks.
- Ensure the continuous improvement and management of existing IT server platform services and policies.
- Investigate new systems and models that can bring improvements
- Routing and switching experience. Cisco Meraki a plus
- Experience with cloud compute, DevOps and storage (AWS and/or Azure)
- Hands-on experience with VMware products ESXi vSphere, vCenter.
- Experience administering and managing Okta SSO / MFA
- Experience with administrating Microsoft collaboration suite (Office 365 Mail, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive)
- IT Support 2nd or 3rd line support escalation
- Migrate systems from on-premise and co-location sites to cloud infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Server operating Systems & Active Directory.
- Previous experience developing disaster recovery and business continuity solutions
Preferred Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent interaction and communication skills; ability to communicate (both written and verbal) clearly and concisely with a cross-functional audience
- Work schedule flexibility required as some work must be completed after business hours.
- Experience with cloud compute and storage (AWS and Azure) and Linux
- Knowledge of datacenter operations & database administration
- Previous Experience in a healthcare, life-science, Biotech or Pharma regulated environment a plus
- Experience working in a fast-moving, startup environment
Nurix Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecule therapies designed to modulate cellular protein levels as a novel treatment approach for cancer and immune disorders. Leveraging Nurix’s extensive expertise in E3 ligases together with its proprietary DNA-encoded libraries, Nurix has built DELigase, an integrated discovery platform to identify and advance novel drug candidates targeting E3 ligases, a broad class of enzymes that can modulate proteins within the cell. Nurix’s drug discovery approach is to either harness or inhibit the natural function of E3 ligases within the ubiquitin proteasome system to selectively decrease or increase cellular protein levels.
Nurix’s wholly owned pipeline comprises targeted protein degraders of Bruton’s tyrosine kinase, a B-cell signaling protein, and inhibitors of Casitas B-lineage lymphoma proto-oncogene-B, an E3 ligase that regulates T cell activation. Nurix is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?PX1Bk6OrfYRjSan2ehoodwp