Req ID: 106465
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Field Tech Associate to join our team in Boston, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
Basic Job Duties:
Execute service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support) according to Managed Client Policy & Procedure Guide.
• Coordinates with Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services.
• Performs troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus / remote locations.
• Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End-User experience and follows through on action steps.
• Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction Goals.
• Escalate to IF Desktop Support Site Lead on issues that impact a Client End User and/or entire operation at a given site.
• When required – provides onsite shadowing to Program Field Service Team.
• Serves as an entry point to develop both technical and customer skills to grow into a broader and more challenging field services roles.
• Basic installation and maintenance of technical products.
• Follows predefined procedures and tasks in everyday activities.
• Work is regularly reviewed by a more senior-level technical specialist.
• Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
• Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites.
• Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
• Performs maintenance and repair services.
• Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
• Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
2-4 years’ experience in servicing/deploying computer equipment
Must have proven customer service background.
Individual will be knowledgeable of Windows operating system environment.
Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions and scripts.
Qualified resources should have A+ certification or equivalent skillset; basic Windows troubleshooting will be involved.
Certification in various hardware platforms may optionally be required for servicing hardware issues.
Individual must have the ability to receive calls during the normal business day and after hours.
Physically able to lift and move Enterprise and Client technology hardware in our customer environment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis in customer service, including experience handling difficult customers and conflict resolution.
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Minimum 1-year Support Specialist-Desktop Administration-Service Desk Application support
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?yrDKNTi7K1w9jJvIT%2fuZCww