Req ID: 111478
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Vice President, Sales Enablement /Operations to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a VP of Sales Operations to join our team in Plano, Texas
The VP of Sales Operations will oversee the business processes and sales structure of an organization. Will develop sales strategies and initiatives required to drive sales at NTT Data. Will work to ensure visibility and analysis of key pipeline metrics across the entire customer lifecycle including sales forecasting methodology, sales, and customer management activities. The role is a key partner to the entire business development team and will be involved in the coordination, planning and execution of yearly sales plan and stewardship of reporting tools. In addition, this role will be the primary leader between sales and operations, focusing on process enhancements and project management. Will be responsible for Implementing sales analytics and business intelligence to enable the sales organization insight into consulting impact on opportunity development.
- Assist sales leadership with sales strategy and planning, contest development and implementation and sales forecasting
- Own, manage and run sales forecasting process as well as budget planning and tracking
- Service as Sales liaison/representative to other functional areas within the organization
- Drive and manage the sales training/development process including on boarding, professional sales process training, and ongoing professional sales development
- Demonstrate personal accountability by building ownership for key initiatives
- Maintain high levels of execution through efficient route sales, customer orders/productivity attainment, analysis and effective staffing
- Develop the organization by managing performance and developing individual capability
- Set Sales priorities by using functional knowledge and business information
- Make critical decisions to achieve positive results with customers and employees
- Communicate business results and execute initiatives
- Implement sales analytics and business intelligence to enable the sales organization insight into consulting impact on opportunity development.
- Actively participate in preparing quarterly business reviews with leadership.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and support for major sales initiatives and programs.
- Create consulting sales dashboards, PPT presentations, and other collateral to communicate results to all levels of the organization.
- Partner with Field Operations to support management & financial reporting with particular focus on achievement of company goals through analysis of metrics
- Planning as well as metrics and reporting- those tend to go hand in hand
- Lead annual planning, strategy and execution alignment
- Manage sales data and ensure its efficient use throughout the organization
- Ownership of data and information from Pipeline to Executive Dashboard
- Manage Commission payouts
Minimum requirements are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years’ experience in sales operations
- 7+ years’ experience in BI and analytics
- Expert level Excel and salesforce.com hand on experience
- 7+ years’ experience handling and resolving complex multi-functional issues:
- Strategic financial planning around sales capacity
- Sales productivity
- BI Analytics
- Revenue conversion
- Product mix
- 7+ years’ experience with managing sales compensation
- 7+ years of strong Reporting experience
- 7+ years’ experience providing proactive assessment of sales effectiveness along multiple dimensions
- 7+ years’ experience defining and operating processes for sales compensation implementation
- Open to travel
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?%2by1pS5HEbDVq%2b4tPMBnYWAw