Req ID: 111259
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Content Marketing Specialist to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
This can be a remote position for the right candidate, they can live anywhere in the US.
As a Content Marketing Specialist at NTT DATA, you will develop content for awareness, sales enablement and demand generation, as well as develop and execute marketing programs.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Developing technology service content, messaging and positioning that differentiates NTT DATA in the market
- Creating customer-facing collateral including whitepapers, ebooks, technology briefs, infographics, web pages, emails and presentations
- Working with offer management, delivery leads, sales, industry marketers and campaign teams to ensure that messaging resonates with clients, analysts, and sales
- Conducting independent market research and competitive analysis
- Supporting the development of sales tools and training materials in conjunction with offering owners and stakeholders from across the business
- Identifying and developing innovative marketing tactics and programs that create awareness and drive demand
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant marketing experience with demonstrated ability to independently drive marketing programs
- Minimum of 3 years of experience writing customer-facing IT services and/or technology-specific collateral
Experience working for a SaaS, Application, Cloud or related System Integrator
Recent experience writing about complex technical topics
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?AKhuWvBUnsE%2fs2JMvM0mjQp