The Empire Company is one of the largest millwork distribution companies in the United States and is currently looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment for a full-timeAccount Service Manager position.
The Account Service Manager position is responsible for managing the service of a set of Lowes stores in a specific geographic area including building/maintaining relationships with store personnel, ensuring the appropriate inventory levels, product merchandising and stocking of Empire products.
* Responsible for the service of the Empire products in assigned home center stores
* Travel to assigned home center stores
* Build relationships with home center store management and employees
* Review store merchandising and inventory
* Ensure accurate “on-hand” counts
* Make Cycle count adjustments
* Maintain customer inventory levels
* Ensure the optimal appearance of Empire products in the customer store
* Stock assigned home center stores within the time frame for that National Home Center (after products have been received into the stores’ system)
* Document any agreements/arrangements made with the local store staff regarding stocking or inventory
* Make recommendations for customer orders to maximize turns without stock-outs
* Prepare returns and credits
* Making sure point-of-purchase materials and literature are up to date and in place.
* High school diploma; Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
* A valid driver’s license, un-restricted except for corrective lenses.
* Proof of current auto insurance.
* Strong communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
* Strong relationship building skills and foster the relationship between Empire and the customer
* Solid organization and time management skills
* Ability to work independently while adhering to deadlines
* Solid Computer skills; specifically, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
* Ability to work a flexible work schedule
* Knowledge of millwork products
* Training in construction and/or inventory analysis helpful.
* Bachelor’s Degree in related field
* Prior field service work experience or big box retail experience
* Customer focus – the willingness to go above and beyond
* Ability for overnight or daily travel to any of the Area Manager stores is required.
* Regional Travel: 80
* % of overnight travel: 30-40%
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Standing, walking, bending or twisting – up to 60%
* Lifting 5 – 25 lbs. – up to 40%*
* Lifting 35 – 50 lbs. – up to 20%
* Lifting 100 lbs. and over (with assistance) – up to 10%
* Pushing/pulling up to 25 lbs. – up to 40lbs.
About the company:
Novo Building Products is a leading manufacturer and distributor of moulding, stair parts, doors, and other specialty building products servicing building material dealers (lumberyards), door shops, retail home centers, and millwork manufacturers throughout the United States. The North American divisions include The Empire Company, Southwest Moulding, Ornamental Mouldings, and LJ Smith.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental and vision, PTO, paid holidays, and 401(k) with company match.
For more information please visit our website at:
NOVO Building Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?WbJ4YEKIAfr8MjBCU%2bU6swc