Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
The Cyber Incident Handler provides computer forensic and intrusion analyst support to high technology investigations in the form of computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, data recovery, and network assessments. Researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and network security and encryption. Assists in deterring, identifying, monitoring, investigating, and analyzing computer network intrusions.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Systems, or a related academic discipline of science, technology, engineering, or mathematics.
- Eighteen (18) months+ experience in a SOC
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Solid understanding of one or more of the following tools: Remedy ticketing system or similar tracking system
- Solid understanding of network protocols and packet analysis tools
- Previous SOC incident handling and response activity experience with some mentoring experience
- One or more certifications, including but not limited to CEH, Security+, GCIH, GCIA, GCFE, GREM, GCFA, GSEC, CISSP, CCNA
Secret clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret