Nova Association Management Partners is an Association Management Company providing full-service as well as customizable management services for Condominiums, Townhomes, HOA and Community Centers throughout the greater Seattle and Portland areas.
At Nova, we are committed to helping association boards protect homeowner investments. As leaders and innovators in our industry, we leverage knowledgeable, seasoned professionals and best-in-class technology and support systems to offer boards the operational expertise to steward their communities with confidence.
Our company, formerly known as Pinnacle Association Division, was established in 2006 and now manages more than 18,000 units across the Pacific Northwest. Our executive team has worked together for 10-plus years and our senior association managers have been managing associations with us for over five years.
We use a team approach to serve communities and maximize performance by integrating all areas of property operations with the daily tasks of association management. We align expectations and regularly measure our performance against expectations.
Full cycle accounting for a portfolio of Homeowners/Condominium Associations.
- Bank account maintenance and reconciliation
- General ledger accounts analysis and reconciliation
- Preparation and review of financial statements
- Accounts Payable processing
- Accounts Receivable processing
- Responsible for time sensitive payments including, but not limited to mortgages, insurance, bonds, owner distributions and property taxes
- Responsible for owner entries, recording ownership transfers, assisting with audits and auditor inquiries
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with ability to recognize problems early and produce prompt resolutions.
- Ability to prioritize and focus on critical tasks as well as shift focus or multitask when appropriate.
- Capable of working within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while generating timely results.
- Ability to discover, understand and meet the needs of clients in a timely manner.
- Integrity, objectivity, and accountability in performing assigned duties.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Diplomacy to develop and preserve positive relations with clients and team members.
We use an industry specific Accounting software called Jenark which is used for all accounting activity, we provide training on this software as well as all our systems.
CondoCerts/Homewise -Property resale
This is a web-based service that facilitates all disclosures required for a sale/refinance per state law
- Order fulfillment: Demand statements
- Information update and maintenance
New Client/Association Setup
- Initial File Audit
- Accounting degree or more than 2 years of experience required
JOB KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong excel skills
- Knowledge and ability to use Windows operating system
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team members both written and verbally
- Strong team player mindset with the ability to produce high quality work collaboratively as well as independently
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?pk0ox%2fR%2f93TsJXsngLfdUwz