A Top Rated Non-Profit Facility Excellent Staffing Ratios Excellent Benefits Weekly Payroll
Who We Are:
Notre Dame Health Care Center, deeply rooted in the heritage the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, is committed to the physical, spiritual, and emotional care of our residents. Located off the shores of Lake Quinsigamond within the woods of the Worcester Land Trust, we seek candidates committed to providing high quality and compassionate care to our residents within our assisted living facility.
Best staffing ratios in nursing care,
Hero Pay (temporary) for direct care employees,
Tuition Reimbursement and Educational Scholarships,
Employee $$ Loans,
Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance,
Retirement Plan with a company match
Paid LTD and Life Insurance
• Be a resource for residents and families with questions/issues.
•Ensure residents, visitors, and guests are greeted in person and on the phone with a positive, professional and friendly manner.
•Responsible for the daily open and close of the office. Ensure reception area is neat and clean, conference rooms are in order, and doors are locked each evening.
•Answer all incoming telephone calls and directs the caller to the appropriate individual. Provide callers with information such as company address, directions, fax numbers, and website.
•Assist with clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, and collating.
•Greet and direct all visitors to the facility.
•Coordinate facility virtual fax system. Forward all incoming faxes to appropriate parties.
•Maintain conference room schedules for corporate office.
•Receive, sort, and forward all incoming mail. Stamp and prepare all outgoing mail.
•Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services.
•Distribute checks to employees and clients. Ensure all checks are properly signed out.
•Process the daily deposit for accounts receivable. Ensure rent, transportation fees, donations and funds for individual programs and functions are credited to the correct cost centers.
•Manage the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies through Staples.
•Assist with meeting set-ups, preparation and transcription.
•Update office directory on an ongoing basis.
•Work with campus nurses and managers to follow emergency protocol/procedures for resident emergencies.
• Maintain key assignment log for employees, apartments and common areas.
• Maintain front desk daily sheets for incoming and outgoing residents.
• Assist with various administrative tasks as requested.
• General knowledge of Front Desk Receptionist procedures
• Friendly and outgoing with ability to connect with a diverse group of people
• Extremely efficient, organized and resourceful
• Strong attention to detail
• Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members
• Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records
• Front Desk Receptionist or office management experience a plus
Weekend availability may be required
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?39e3RcFOq6aDTRE2JSBGJQd