The Marketing Project Manager ensures projects are completed on time, within budget and within scope. This person will oversee location-run projects and manage all components of an integrated campaign. This includes web content, emails, ads, graphics, videos, direct mail, newspaper, etc.
- Strategize, create and oversee the creation of location-specific marketing programs
- Collaborate with location, internal marketing team and agencies to ensure all aspects of the campaign are digitally optimized and fully supported.
- Build and maintain close working relationship with location leadership.
- Work with location to grow key events and/or improve local marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing team to identify and engage needed resources and oversee deliverables.
- Create project briefs and timelines.
- Manage project budgets.
- Report on, monitor and adapt activity of marketing campaigns through ongoing campaign analysis and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- 5+ years of experience, with management experience a plus
- Experience as an Agency Account Manager or similar a plus
- Strong knowledge of social media and digital advertising a must
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail and adherence to timelines
- Proven track record of strong project management skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?M36wRmTx3%2fbr4E%2fSdsmdFAb