Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Lift Maintenance Operator will work under close supervision to maintain, repair, operate and clean lift equipment under the direction of maintenance mechanics. Additional job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Lift Mechanics during the summer with preventative maintenance and special projects.
- Adhere to all safety protocols.
- Self motivator able to work independently on assigned task as well asplay a support role on the lift maintenance team.
- Current US driver’s license with an acceptable driving record in order to operate ATV’s and pickup trucks is preferred
- Prior lift operation knowledge and/or experience is preferred
- Prior mechanical experience is preferred
- Candidates must have good mechanical and communication skills
- Must be capable of working at heights
- Be able to lift more than 100 lb. frequently
- Enjoy working outdoors in various weather conditions
- Be OSHA Qualified Climber or be able to obtain certification
- Must maintain a flexible schedule offour, ten-hour shifts, including holidays, weekends, etc
- Free Summerpasses for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.”
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 270187
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?NVqZxK84JsNc1syGcZXEIgr