LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD.
COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE.
MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world’s most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we’ve built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain…
Why North Highland? Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It’s our employee ownership model – with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn’t have an off switch. You’ll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next.
At North Highland, you’re never a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won’t lose your face in a crowd. You’re recognized individually.
We started as three leaders and a kitchen table. Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There’s room to grow as a budding entrepreneur.
Exciting work you will do:
- Work cross-functionally with key business partners to help establish strategic goals and objectives, project objectives, and set expectations on functional scope
- Facilitate meetings with project stakeholders to determine project and application requirements
- Analyze the organization’s business model and define its policies and market approaches
- Elicitation of business and user requirements needed to conduct current state analysis
- Review user stories, system requirements, business rules, and scenario documentation to verify they meet business requirements
- Design business process to articulate functional specifications and standardize the organization
- Analyze systems and understand business rules required for IT project initiatives
- Support development of project plans, project implementation, and post-implementation support
- Manage stakeholder needs and expectations, and communicate effectively for ongoing project progress visibility
- Attend daily scrums to ensure project roadmap is on track and proper organizational alignment is in place
- Determine a prioritization of functional scope and work with delivery teams to set Agile sprint plans and release schedules
- Responsible for backlog grooming and reporting, defect management, and risk monitoring
What you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis, system analysis and design, or infrastructure design/development/support
- Large, enterprise project experience ranging in size from $1million+
- Agile Delivery – user story development and backlog grooming
- Experience working with C-Suite and communicating cross-functionally
- Highly motivated and driven with ability to think strategically and take on initiatives
- Able to work in fast-pace, changing environment
- Attention to detail and proven analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate with both internal and external partners
- Requirements Gathering
- Meeting Facilitation
- Process Design
- VersionOne, Rally, RTC or Jira experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CBAP Preferred
Click? HERE ?to apply
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world’s leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn , Twitter and Facebook .
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?T4MvMIZq7DdcoSPYeqjhZwq