- Minimum 10+ years of proven experience as a credible leader of Business Systems Delivery with a focus on Finance and HR systems. At least 2 years at the Director level.
- Ideal candidate will have excellent leadership, management, interpersonal, organization and communication skills. He/she should have the ability to listen, influence, synthesize, lead and explain at all levels of the organization.
- Good understanding of Finance and HR business processes and IT solution design to be able to engage meaningfully with the business partners.
- Passion for the intersection of business value, user experience and technology.
- Deep understanding of IT systems and infrastructure including SaaS products like Workday, Zuora, Netsuite and CLM.
- Experience presenting to execs and the larger organization on business systems activities.
- Experience as a change agent, delivering large-scale technology projects involving change, for example implementing Workday Financials or HCM, Rev Rec (606) implementation etc.
- Experience with SOX and the controls of a public company.
- Proven experience leading consolidation and rationalization of business systems and streamlining IT processes.
- High degree of integrity and transparency – walk the talk!
- Genuine passion for people development
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wfxUwLLL06I5fTSwVAgTmAb