Job Title: Security Engineer/Business Analyst w/ experience in IAM, AWS
Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Perform initial and periodic security assessments for incidents and conducts related ongoing investigation activities in coordination with other corporate functions
- Create design patterns for effective logging & monitoring, alert detection, and automated incident response
- Develop IAM solutions for enabling access to different platforms and services
- Create and maintain thorough documentation related to cloud security designs/configurations, policies, standards, processes, and recommendations.
- Assesses current applications and architecture to determine methods for automating security testing and control validation.
- Participate in design review of implementations of services in the cloud (including analysis of threats and risks and alignment with the company’s security, Engineering, IT and Architecture standards)
- Conduct and facilitate security reviews, threat modelling including deep design reviews throughout the development lifecycle.
- Provides security guidance and requirements to various technology teams on methods for driving security into every aspect of the platform (including infrastructure components and SDLC).
- Works closely with cross-functional teams as a subject matter expert for security standards and advises/contributes to development as needed.
- Proactively performing security assessments to prevent security vulnerabilities
- Configuring and troubleshooting security infrastructure devices.
- Experience working in a DevSecOps environment, and familiarity with source code control and CI/CD pipelines and related systems.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience design or building cybersecurity infrastructure services in AWS Cloud., e.g. vulnerability management, incident response, data protection, SIEM, etc.
- Minimum 3+ years of progressive experience within a software security team or similar operating environment with an in-depth understanding of application security assessment methodologies
- Strong Python experience
- Define and develop preventive guardrails, detective controls, and automated alerts and remediation to ensure IAM implementation in all cloud environments are compliant with cloud security standards and policies.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses, and security assessments
- Strong knowledge of the various security solutions, such as AV, IPS, IDS, SIEM, VPN, DNS, firewalls, proxies, etc.
- Experience automating systems hardening and patching management capabilities
- Malware and antivirus engineering and deployment
- Will assist with driving technical POCs working with external parties/vendors, internal applications, and business/security experts to demonstrate usage of application security technologies in addressing identified security gaps/improvements.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
Thanks & Regards
Ganesh Kumar Balakrishnan
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?r0F%2bcbyuMCZNzAQkYcKdSAp