Newbury is searching for an experienced Project Manger to plan and manage an implementation of PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials and HCM.
Project Manager duties include:
- Manage large team of client and consultants to create and deploy an integrated system.
- Manage all aspects of the project lifecycle including planning, scope & assess, build, configure, test and deploy.
- Develop project budget, timeline and resource plan.
- Manage, track and communicate the progress of project, and ensure the quality delivery of the PeopleSoft product.
- Manage the business requirements development, review and sign off process
- Control the scope, execute the change management process when needed, and ensure timely resolution of discrepancies and project roadblocks in a fast paced environment.
- Manage the construction, presentation and signoffs of key deliverables such as Project Kickoffs, Project Plans, regular Status and Risk reports.
- A strong background in Project Management, including experience developing work-breakdown structures and project plans.
- PMP certification (strongly desired).
- Experience in PeopleSoft applications consulting environment.
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an implementation plan.
- Experience facilitating client workshops/discussions.
- Willingness to travel (50-75%) once the vaccine is available and a lower percentage prior
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?L50QYonlxri4vPUA1iaMPgf