New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center (NYPCC) is a leading non-profit organization in New York that has been caring for the community for over 40 years. We are founded on the belief that everyone, no matter age, race or socioeconomic status, is entitled to the best possible mental health treatment. Comprising of a network of six treatment facilities within Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx, we assist children, families, and individuals with behavioral and emotional challenges in becoming more productive, independent members of society.
Why Work For NYPCC?
- Amazing Workplace Culture
- Team Building & Company Outings
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance is Paid for by NYPCC 100%
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Annual Rate Increases
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Opportunity to Give Back to the Community
- Job Stability and Growth Opportunities
Work alongside our team to identify and analyze business requirements and processes, identify potential automation opportunities, and propose and execute a plan of RPA strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the end-to-end RPA and workflow automation (document, design, build, test, deploy, maintain) using recommended best practices
- Engage in discovery and identification of automation processes; proactively seek and suggest improvements; and outline any risks and recommend optimal solutions
- Integrate automation workflows using RPA into existing business processes and business applications
- Consider the use of other automation platforms and technologies which can be implemented as part of NYPCC’s digital transformation
- Collaborate with the Business Transformation Team and work with business stakeholders and internal teams, to design and deliver automated solutions for NYPCC, facilitating increased business efficiency and optimizing the cost of operations
- Use common RPA tools such as UIPath and Microsoft Power Automate, etc., to develop scalable and efficient process automations
- Define, promote and utilize best practices for RPA capabilities. Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for others seeking to utilize RPA technologies to automate and streamline existing manual business processes
- Work closely with the Business Analyst, Director of Strategic Planning and functional experts to validate technical integration and development conforms to requirements
- Work with SMEs to ensure requirements are thorough and complete
- Prepare and present analysis, methods and results to non-expert personnel, management team and technical experts throughout different projects
- Makes decisions on complex and sensitive issues that are based on professional judgment, evaluating risks and in the context of a complex and changing environment
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience as a RPA Business Analyst
- Associate Degree preferred or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience across various disciplines of RPA
- RPA certification highly desirable (UiPath preferred)
- Experience in delivering cross-functional, enterprise RPA solutions
- Experience developing a community of practice and self-learning tools
- Effective communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop joint solutions
- Ability to influence and negotiate with others to deliver results
- Demonstrated accountability and ability to prioritize, think and solve problems
- Ability to be flexible, show initiative and respond quickly when situations change
- MUST live in the New York or New Jersey area
Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center is a fast-paced, energetic, dynamic environment that employs people with a passion for our mission. We offer a very competitive salary and flexible hours.
NYPCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?aTyxERJ1WLiVdEno3sOcHAt