Associate Merchant – Ecommerce Downtown: Loungewear/Denim/Knit tops/ Woven tops/ Sweaters/ Denim jackets & Skirts/ Shoes/Swim/ Accessories/Home launch
Associate Merchant – Ecommerce – Dresses & Outerwear
· Drive business through early planning and strategy implementation.
· Develop seasonal line plans to achieve or exceed financial goals.
· Work with Merchandise Planning to identify key items and develop a seasonal plan that utilizes historical performance and current business data.
· Partner with design / market to develop cohesive product assortment utilizing fashion trend and selling information
· Manage in-season business by analyzing sales information in order to identify opportunities to increase sales and improve margins.
· Partner with Marketing team and Studio on product images and creative to ensure that creative and photoshoots are aligned with business needs.
· Partner with web operations team on product page set up, copy, and overall merchandising strategies.
· Focus on developing customer intimacy skills through competitive shopping; apply findings to buy plan and execution strategies.
· Conduct patterning activities in order to understand the competition; shop and conduct regular scans of benchmark competitors to identify opportunities and challenges for in-season business and future season line planning.
· Stay abreast of current fashion trends; share customer and market perspective with cross-functional partners on a regular basis.
· Communicate competitive data to the organization to recommend “first in market” changes and ways to increase sales and profit results.
· Collaborate with Sourcing on vendor resource, calendar and costing strategies to facilitate production planning. Act as a customer representative to report on quality, fit and construction issues.
· Nurtures talent from within and provides appropriate coaching, feedback and support to foster improved performance and individual growth.
· 3 – 5 years of related work experience in Merchandising/Buying.
· Strong financial and business acumen.
· Acute sense of brand and customer intimacy
· High taste level with proven talent to envision and interpret fashion trends.
· Strategic and analytical thinker.
· Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
· Strong Excel skills.
· Multi-functional with excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QPoIpR8FdV7xP%2bmXqlBamAf