The Director of Outpatient Substance Use Disorder Services is responsible for the administration, oversight, evaluation and continuous improvement of all outpatient substance use disorder services. The Director will serve as a member of the Management Team to strategically develop, update, and implement clinical policies and procedures. The Director of provides clinical staff leadership to promote excellent quality of care, and substance abuse recovery to clients and their families.
Required Education and Experience
- Master’s degree or higher in social work, psychology or a closely related field that provides specialized knowledge of the work to be performed
- Kentucky license for independent practice in psychology, social work, counseling, or marriage and family therapy
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and proof of current auto insurance
- Three years’ experience in the delivery of substance use disorder services
Preferred Education and Experience
- Status to provide clinical supervision as required by licensure board
- Service delivery experience in a community setting
- CADC certification
- Knowledge of evidence-based treatment for substance abuse treatment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain familiarity with all Board programs in which Outpatient Substance Abuse Services are delivered and monitor the quality of clinical care for consistency and clinical integrity
- In collaboration with other leaders, develop clinical policies, and procedures for the delivery of services
- Maintain current knowledge of professional literature on substance abuse treatment, including evidence-based treatment, and make resources available to Board staff working in this area
- Provide consultation to clinical and administrative staff concerning substance abuse treatment, especially relating to risk management and ethical issues
- Serve as a resource for the development and delivery of evidence-based treatment throughout Board programs and promote their use
While we welcome all to apply, there are some position specific background stipulations that must be met to comply with various regulatory and contractual requirements.
New Vista prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant, employee or contractor based on sex, race, color, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, working conditions, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, wage and salary administration, employee benefits and training. It is also the company’s policy to prohibit all forms of retaliation against any individual who has complained of harassing or discriminatory conduct, encouraged another to complain, participated in an investigation into such complaints, or opposed unlawful discrimination.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?dvf%2foghoAIDLnfywbpeHvAz