**$500 SIGN-ON BONUS – LIMITED TIME – APPLY TODAY!!*
If you are a mission-driven, compassionate professional with a passion for helping adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities achieve their best life, we have a place on our team for you!
Direct Support Professionals (DSP) provide assistance and support to the individuals that live at New Vista Oakwood’s beautiful Somerset, KY campus. This includes participating in special occasions in the community while always ensuring the safety, welfare, and the preservation of rights of clients.
Starting pay for DSPs is $12.00 per hour; 12.75 if you have your CNA; $13.25 with an Associate’s degree; $13.75 with a Bachelor’s degree.
• High school diploma or GED
• Valid driver’s license, reliable operating transportation and proof of current auto insurance
• Ability to meet criminal background and drug screening standards
Our employees experience all the benefits of working for a company that values their employees by providing a robust incentive and benefits package:
• Generous and flexible Annual Leave and Sick Leave plan
• FREE Onsight Primary Care Clinic for employees and their dependents
• Health, Vision and Dental insurance
• Tuition assistance up to $5,000 per year
• Retirement savings through KRS Pension Plan and 401K
• Company paid Life and AD&D insurance at 1.5 times your annual salary
• On-site cafeteria with meals planned and prepared by Oakwood’s own chef
• Employee Assistance, Wellness, Perks and more!
Apply today and take your career to the next level!
New Vista prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant, employee or contractor based on sex, race, color, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, working conditions, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, wage and salary administration, employee benefits and training. It is also the company’s policy to prohibit all forms of retaliation against any individual who has complained of harassing or discriminatory conduct, encouraged another to complain, participated in an investigation into such complaints, or opposed unlawful discrimination.
Job Location: Somerset, Kentucky
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?uDw4bAY%2fIhPNfQuZpA6dewu