Network, Temps, Inc. – Temporary to Hire Trust Administration Clerk
Network ESC A Division of Network Temps, Inc. New York, New York, United States
Top financial services firm in the Wall Street district, NYC is offering an opportunity for a highly motivated entry-level Trust Administration Clerk. THIS IS A TEMP-TO HIRE POSITION! The hourly pay rate is $20.00 and the annual base salary upon conversion will be $50-60K + bonus (non-exempt). There will be EXTENSIVE overtime in the role (15-25 hours week paid at time + 1/2 or $30.00/hour). Potential to gross $1500+/week! This position will begin as a remote arrangement, however the company will be bringing employees back on once the public health impact of Covid is deemed under control.
The Trust Administrator I is responsible for servicing and maintaining existing relationships with investment management clients, trust clients, beneficiaries, and other interested parties in partnership with the accounts’ designated trust officer.
· Serve as additional point of contact for existing clients in partnership with the assigned relationship manager.
· Handle a wide range of client requests, responding with updates, reports, confirmations, etc.
· Create, edit, and execute detailed email messages to clients regarding account information
· Ongoing telephone contact with clients regarding account status
· Maintain client data integrity as well as perform updates in the system on accounts/movements
· Maintains contact with existing clients, beneficiaries, and referral sources to deliver agreed upon services, address customer inquiries and resolve servicing issues.
· Represents the Bank in community activities and industry organizations to enhance the Bank’s image.
· Interpret trust documents and client account agreements.
· Exercise judgement in determining how to process client requests.
· Make recommendation for fiduciary approvals by Trust Officer or Committee.
· Adheres strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with Bank and regulatory standards, policies, and practices.
· BBA Degree required experience in financial services preferred with min 3.0 GPA
· CTFA, CRSP, CSSC preferred
· 1-3 years previous experience in financial services, preferably in a bank trust environment
· Superior writing and oral communication skills, will be capable of taking initiative, working independently and adept at dealing with clients.
· General knowledge of investment products and ability to communicate basic investment information to clients.
· Ability to read and interpret trust and legal documents.
· Ability to meet time constraints without constant supervision
· Professionalism and courtesy in dealing with customers and bank employees.
· Ability to articulate ideas concisely and work in a dynamic and fast past environment.
· High degree of accuracy with attention to detail required
· Strong computer skills – must have strong proficiency with MS Excel.
· Proficiency with trust accounting systems preferred.
· Building and Mending Relationships
· Selecting, Developing, Accepting People
· Participative Management
· Change Management
· Decisiveness with Insight
· Influencing, Leadership, Power
· Leading with a Purpose
· Self-Management, Self-Insight, Self-Development
· Coping with Pressure and Adversity – Integrity
· Seeks and Uses Feedback
· Acts on behalf of the customer
Qualified candidates please email CV and Cover letter to
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?TkItgl9WCGHmFwiib1P82we