Please note that this is a 6 months contract position.
Social Media Specialist will enable insight-driven digital campaigns and help provide best practice guidance for content marketing efforts. He/she will play a vital role in executing digital marketing strategy, leveraging the full breadth of external digital channels. The position is based in the Company’s global headquarters in Raritan, NJ and offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to drive effective adoption of critical digital channels for Company.
This role will work cross-functionally to enable social campaigns to drive key marketing metrics, including conversion, retention and engagement, and will be responsible for post-campaign analysis and reporting.
• Manage social media presence – working closely with internal stakeholders, publish on-brand, relevant, original, platform-specific, and high-quality content to drive engagement with target audience.
• Report and Analyze – Report and monitor returning customer performance and campaign performance including audience, promotions, offer, messaging, creative, deliverability, open rates, click-through rates and conversion. Report on results and provided insights and recommendations.
• Demonstrated social media engagement experience, experience with Meltwater a plus
• Knowledge of social media best practices
• Experience in creating, writing, researching, and managing content in multiple formats
• Creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions. Experience with google analytics and other software a plus
• Great attention to detail and project management skills
• Up-to-date with the latest trends in digital marketing
• 3-5 years social media experience (pharma preferred)
• Exposure to global campaigns preferred
• BA/BS Degree in Marketing ideal but not required
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A513.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?mMoDYmYF%2b%2f2U7mwurQPgTAa