Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
Please note the SHIFT requirements for this position: – Must be able to work in a three-shift environment (A, B, C), including weekends based on business needs.
A/B shift rotation every other week, A shift one week and B shift the next. C shift is required for overtime based on business needs.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Previous experience in manufacturing environment is preferred, but training will be provided.
• Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time and ability to lift 20-25 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds infrequently.
• Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Able to work independently as well as alongside team members.
• Good hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity.
• Able to visually inspect products and components for defects.
• Basic Computer literacy.
• Position requires worker to wear appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE) as required for safety of staff and product.
• Uses computer-controlled equipment and manual processes to manufacture and package components for medical diagnostics products as trained.
• Operate equipment for the assembly and processing required to produce finished products.
• Conducts basic quality inspections and appropriately disposes hazardous waste.
• Package and/or prepare all products per procedures, maintaining high standards for quality and workmanship of the products.
• Accountable for adhering to all quality, regulatory, and safety guidelines as trained.
• Adhere to all Company policies and procedures, including quality, safety and conduct standards.
• Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
• Other duties as assigned.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A550.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?XKXvTSq98%2bmbQJsb2U2Gugu