Document Control – Quality Admin
Document Control Admin provides routine document and data support to manufacturing engineering teams for Aerospace ITAR regualted industry. DC Admin will ensure product quality in assigned areas is maintained, proper upkeep of electornic documents, routine document and data entry support, coordinating a variety of activates with Processing reports, Maintains logs, records, files and electronic databases, file egineering drawing and document copies on microfilm, blue print or copy equipment. Must have strong organiztional skills, administrative record keeping and proficient Microsoft, Windows, Outlook, ERO / SAP system knowledge.
Document Control duties to include:
• Processes paperwork and documents; keeping strict attention to details per department procedures
• Maintains logs, records, files and electronic databases for engineering documents
• Archives drawing and document copies according to department procedures
• Files and retrieves information in alphabetical and/or numerical filing system
• Assists in maintaining technical product and vendor catalog files
• Prepares drawings and document copies on microfilm, blue print or copy equipment
Education: A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma and 5years equivalent manufacturing work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- Demonstrated Team Admin Support for Regulated quality assurance ,qulaity document control, verifications, product process tracking and implementation knowleadge for manufacturing operations.
- Aerospace, Defense, Military Administrative experience
- Independent project tracking, documentation control with ERP or SAP, WORD, EXCEL and OUTLOOK
- Knowledge of ISO, ITAR, and/or Global Quality compliancy specifications (e.g. AS9100, ISO-9001, FAA, Mil-Spec, IATF 16949, etc)
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
For immediate consideration ‘APPLY NOW’
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?q0WEKjQAw2z%2fnXUrkDKFPwt