Nesco Resource is currently seeking a Director of Manufacturing Operations to join a leader in the Automation Manufacturing industry! This is a Direct-Hire opportunity that comes with a full suite of benefits, PTO, annual bonus opportunity and competitive salary!
This person directs, manages and controls the activities and staff involved in all aspects of production of new and refurbished machines. Facilitates oversight of strategic production scheduling across multiple, highly customizable / configure-to-order product lines. Coordinates activity with other internal and external business and corporate support units to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Formulates and implements manufacturing programs and processes to maintain and improve the company’s competitive position and profitability.
- Managing shop schedule, including management of manufacturing and test engineering.
- Coordinates production activities so that new products as well as existing products are manufactured on schedule and meet quality standards and cost objectives.
- Key focus on Quality, On Time Delivery, Labor Efficiency, and Cost Management.
- Strategizes, Develops and implements annual plans and budgets.
- Coordinates production requirements across business units and geographic locations.
- Develops business unit strategy and participates in development of corporate strategy.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable State and Federal laws, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training employees, planning, assigning and directing work and appraising performance.
- Assures efficient and economical utilization of materials, improvement of methods, and elimination of wasteful practices within the department.
- Develops workforce planning and utilization programs to satisfy actual and projected requirements. Includes the scheduling of overtime and cost/effective use of temporary services.
- Implements cross-training activities and plans for employees under his/her direction with specific attention toward the development of a highly flexible work force.
- Establishes and implements team/individual objectives, including the measurement and documentation of the progress of each employee toward the established goals.
- B.S Degreein Engineering Required, MBA is preferred.
- Budget preparation and reporting on financials is required.
- 8+ years of related business experience in Capital Equipment Production.
- Experience with oversight of multiple plant operations preferred
- Background in plant startups and/or production transfers will be helpful
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?q0WEKjQAw2zvCjJhCrcWrgt