Seeking a HR professional in the Beaumont area with experience in the following:
- Assist in development, implementation, and delivery of training programs for varying levels of individuals within the Natgasoline organization.
- Documents procedures in support of various training programs.
- Develop and maintain continual education support materials to be used for reference once training has been completed.
- Review and evaluate training progress and training procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
- Fills the role of LMS administrator and supports training system continued development and implementation.
- Fulfill training needs from start to finish, i.e. booking conference room, planning for training, ensuring needs are met for scheduled training.
- Utilize communication skills, to ensure all elements are coordinated and implemented for appropriate classes.
- Maintain and files documents into appropriate employee training files.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical functions and special projects as assigned.
- Present a professional image at all times to clients and vendors and maintain a positive reputation of the company.
- Follow all relevant company policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vHgq76jj369DWcBe42WKUwv