Project Manager, R&D Operations
Job ID: 2
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Research & Development
Neomorph Inc is building the pre-eminent biotech in the protein degradation space. Focusing on next-generation approaches, Neomorph is assembling a world class team to advance the science around this emerging modality and address serious unmet medical needs.
At Neomorph, we aim to solve critical problems in human health by advancing the technology of targeted protein degradation. We will tackle serious diseases that have been considered intractable due to a lack of ‘druggable’ therapeutic targets. The Neomorph founders and management teams are composed of people that have demonstrated years of dedication to the field, and who are responsible for multiple major scientific advances in the space. We are seeking highly engaged and innovative individuals who wish to join us in building a collaborative and people-focused company, centered on scientific excellence in the pursuit of highly impactful and novel therapies.
Our ideal candidate:
You are an innovative, independent, and self-motivated scientist with a background in drug discovery research and demonstrated project management experience. You have exceptional communication skills and are passionate about working in a highly collaborative environment.
In partnership with the scientific program lead, you will be responsible for managing project teams to drive results forward. This will include the use of best practices for planning and tracking projects, communicating priorities, and working with the team to deliver results.
- Responsible for planning and overall coordination of discovery projects
- Develop, manage, and support cross-functional implementation of the strategic and operational plans
- Work with internal stakeholders and team members, as well as CROs, to lead the development of strategy and project plan (inclusive of budgets, timelines, milestones, interdependencies, issues, risks, and actions)
- Manage/track outsourced studies. Liaise and assist external contractors and consultants in navigating Neomorph’s systems and procedures and ensuring adherence
- Conduct cross-functional program level meetings and prepares meeting minutes
- Work with the team to develop/execute the program plan and ensure appropriate progress
- Responsible for all day-to-day operational aspects of projects, applying best practices & standards of project management to deliver on commitments
- Define and prioritize new projects to help accelerate success and efficiency of our business.
- Identify business needs, scope, and convert program requirements to executable deliverables; develop and help maintain project plans and schedules
- Highlight risks, timeline delays and other issues to program lead and management
- Bachelor’s Degree in a life science discipline
- 7 – 10 years experience working with drug discovery within the life sciences industry
- Scientific knowledge with strong operational skills.
- High level communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to interact effectively within a multidisciplinary team and dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic; self-leadership and the ability to be adaptable and have a high degree of flexibility.
- Familiarity of project management best practices, drug development experience, and team management skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Project management experience in life sciences setting
- Experience in managing externally partnered projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
Neomorph provides equal employment opportunities(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to religion, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, alienage or citizenship status, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran or military status, predisposing genetic characteristics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?BgXtmRZH7LStGFmfTE5%2bcws