Pallet Build Machine Operator
Rate: $16.00/hour plus additional generous weekly bonus program
Seeking a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate our automated pallet building machinery. You’ll ensure the safe and efficient running of production on this machine during your shift.
A great machine operator is reliable, can work with minimal supervision and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you must have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers and company management.
Goal is to build quality pallets with used and/or new wood parts in an efficient and timely manner.
- Set up machines to start a production cycle and clean work area when shift is over.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to machine
- Inspect parts to ensure safe production
- Report issues to Supervisor or Maintenance staff.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift with approval or use of prior knowledge.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep accurate records of production total.
- Maintain activity logs
- Some experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and a tape measure
- Understanding of production procedures
- Ability to read customer spec, schematics of particular pallet and operational manuals
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
- Ability to work 4-10 hour days and flexibility for overtime a must
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?ZamNcNWF3utedM%2b9LvtCEwo