Our client is looking for Loan IQ resource.
If you have Loan IQ Experience and fits into below requirement. Kindly share your updated resume to
· Perform Bilateral loan services, service Small Business Administration (including 1502 reporting), Special Assets, Commercial Real Estate (including Construction) and C&I loans
· Knowledge of Commercial Loan Documents, including loan notes or agreements, credit memos, collateral agreements, etc.
· Ensure all lending transactions are booked and managed correctly, minimizing operational risks and losses and ensuring compliance with all bank policies and procedures
· Review current business workflows and provide recommendations for optimization applicable to internal policies and procedures, and controls and processes designed to comply and identifying gaps as necessary.
· Manage all aspects of Syndicated and Commercial Lending, including interaction with senior internal and external stakeholders: Clients, Investors/Lenders, Issuing Banks, Syndications, Front Office etc.
· Analyze and streamline operational processes enhancing productivity and efficiency. Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus
· Comprehensive knowledge of the Syndicated and Commercial Loan Market, especially as an Administrative Agent, and understands market conventions for managing the product
· In depth knowledge of Syndicated and Commercial Lending Operations including: Credit Agreements, new facility onboarding, loan servicing, Fed wire payments, General Ledger reconciliation, trading via assignment, revolving credit facilities, term loan facilities, etc.
· Knowledge of industry standards and best practices for Syndicated and Commercial lending operations, as well as market initiative to streamline and automate the settlement and servicing for Loans
· Knowledge of Bank systems used to manage the Syndicated lending business: Loan IQ
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and operate in a high-pressure environment
· Very strong written and verbal communications skills
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
· Proficiency with Microsoft office suite excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proactive ability to take initiative and self-motivate as well as work as part of a team
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cv44x0PdnXcYayBLLmPtyAu