Did YOU go into human services work to help people?
Were YOU driven to serve youth and families of your community?
Are YOU collaborative and innovative?
Are YOU passionate about serving others?
Are YOU a dynamic people leader?
Are YOU energized when you see a youth and families flourish?
If so, the National Youth Advocate Program is looking for YOU!
We seek an engaging, passionate, and committed Clinical Supervisor with a desire to make an impact. Clinical Supervisors will lead and work as part of our new community-based service team to deliver Brief Strategic Family Therapy (BSFT) to youth and their families. Training for BSFT is included!
Working with NYAP is joining a diverse team of individuals all driven by our Mission, Vision and Values.
Our organization was established in South Carolina and is now in 10 states. We continue to expand and develop new and innovative programs for our communities and families.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes major medical, dental, vision, 401K, student loan assistance and generous paid time off.
If YOU can envision it; WE can DO it! The possibilities are endless!
You are our ideal candidate if:
· You understand that being a Clinical Supervisor at NYAP is much more than paperwork and schedules.
· You have professional licensure: LP, LPC, LMFT or LISW-CP
· You are excited to deliver intensive family-centered therapies through BSFT and committed to growing and developing of that model.
· You are respectful and sensitive to persons from various cultures, socioeconomic, ethnic, religious and racial backgrounds.
· You have a minimum of 5 years clinical experience working in direct service with youth and families.
· You’re a people person and naturally build genuine relationships with those around you.
· You’re an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
· You are a time management pro.
· You’re proficient with technology and are comfortable learning new things, and do so quickly.
· You are flexible and can be responsive to serve our community.
· You have the capacity to care and still remain objective and professional.
Does this describe YOU? If so, please apply and our talent acquisition team will review your credentials and experience.
The person in this position needs to follow a team concept and support both agency goals and co-workers. Employees must be able to effectively work with and be respectful and sensitive to persons from various cultures, socioeconomic, ethnic, religious, and racial backgrounds.
For more information visit
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?epParQgY%2fucBHwU00viayQn