Interviewing now for Columbus area HOME EVERY NIGHT CDL-A truck driving positions with a $1,000 signing bonus, and another $1,000 bonus at your one-year anniversary with us.
Get in off the road and get home every night, hauling no-touch freight. See why the turnover is so low with this solid Ohio trucking company that serves as dedicated carrier for factories in the Columbus area and nearby.
Along with stability that is so rare in trucking, some other benefits for you and your family:
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Competitive pay, with many drivers topping $60,000 in their first year
- Excellent history of merit pay raises for high performing drivers. You won’t stay at the same pay rate for long if you show solid performance
- 401k plan available for your long-term savings
- Medical coverage with Anthem kicks in at 60-days
- Dental and vision insurance coverage at 60-days
- Several other insurance policies to consider, including at least one paid entirely by the company
- One week of paid vacation after 1-year, two weeks paid every year after your third anniversary with us
- Major holidays are paid days off
- Nice bonuses between $100 and $300 for clean DOT roadside inspections
- Bonus of $300 for referring anyone else who joins the team (remaining in good standing at least 30-days)
- Signing bonus of $1,000 (paid at $250 per month after your 90th day)
- Another bonus of $1,000 at your one-year mark
National Highway Express has been a fixture at Ohio corrugate box plants for decades. We pick up loads of boxes to deliver to factories and fulfillment centers for big retailers like Amazon, Kohl’s, Target, Pillsbury, Bath & Body Works, Sam’s Club and more.
Our fleet has some 2017 automatic day cabs, mixed in with some 2 Volvo sleeper 10-speeds. Our maintenance and repairs are handled in house, so mechanics are stationed nearby with full repair shops in Delaware the Cincinnati area.
You’ll see why turnover is so low. The team is led by a driver who is out there with you. Imagine management looking at things from a driver’s perspective. No more answering to people in cubicles far away who have never been near a truck.
With a driver leading the team, you’re not just a number in a seat. You’re treated as a valuable part of the organization, so when you need scheduling adjustments to take care of things at home, it is always possible. That’s right. A company that values your life outside of work.
Our drivers work an average 10-to-12 hour day, with weekend work available.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 3-years professional driving experience, but we’d consider anyone with a great attitude and skill set, provided that we can verify that you have been driving for the past 24-months. A safe driving record is a must.
After a short probationary period of 45-days or less, pay is $20/hour straight time. Some drivers have come in at the starting probationary rate of $19/hour straight time, and quickly moved up to $20/hour within a few weeks based on strong performance. Then, those same high performers have seen a couple more pay raises each year. You have the chance to join this club.
How the process works: Send us your resume and then we will talk. If things sound good on both ends, we’ll set up a meeting to fill out a full application packet. We can only run motor vehicle records and the required background checks when we have a signed applicaton.
Then, if we’re right for each other, you decide how quickly you come aboard. Some drivers have started within 48-hours, while others have waited to serve out their notice period with their old position.
Please make sure you understand that your driving experience must show you’ve been driving for the past 24-months.
This is the opportunity you’ve been hoping for. A solid company with low turnover, with a truck driver as the manager who sees things from your angle.
Drive for stability in 2021 and make this your last job search for a long while!
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RzVBsu2CNtZWoYNnT%2bURiga