Position: Sr. QA Automation Engineer
Location: Remote + Onsite (North Carolina)
Duration: 6+ Months
Strong 10+ Years of Technical experience.
Experience of eCommerce platform / Retail industry.
Job Description :
• Drive QA automation strategy and achieve closer to 100% automation on our eCommerce platform. Support continuous delivery of software using Scrum/Agile processes from a testing POV.
• Develop test strategies, test plans, and test cases for complex domain models such as workflows, data migration and web-based eCommerce applications. Perform detailed test designs using sound software test engineering principals in the context of test automation platforms and integration across distributed systems.
• Develop/improve existing test automation frameworks or stand up new test automation frameworks.
• Define and establish test metrics to measure product quality, quality of testing and feedback to engineers.
• Build, inspire and manage the QA automation team that consists of onshore and offshore resources.
• Develop efficient and effective qualitative methods, measures and guidelines in order to continuously improve quality processes and practices.
Technology Experience –
• Strong in OOPS concepts
• Analysis of multiple automation tools required for creating an automation solution
• Designing multiple automation framework from scratch & Best Practices ( e.g. for web and mobile)
• Framework Maintenance
• Test scripts creation/updating/review
• Expert in required automation tools- Selenium/ Test Complete/ Protractor/ UFT/ Spec Flow/ Cucumber/ Katalon/ Postman/ SOAP UI
• Integration with different test management tools and CI/CD
• Handle distributed testing on cloud and on-premise systems
• Knowledge of emerging QA such as Chatbot/ IoT/ Blockchain
• In case of Mobile Automation- knowledge of Appium/Katalon with required scripting language.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?L50QYonlxrjguMlcVWd3mQf