8-10 years of professional experience in developing and delivering solutions with consultative BA background working with Business Partners
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including conveying technical information to technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external business partners.
- Ability to document existing and new processes.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to utilize problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to interface business applications with other systems.
- Ability to effectively manage, deliver and coordinate projects across multiple organizations that may vary in nature and scope while applying project management methodology.
- Knowledge of applicable computer software and operating systems.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply the concepts, principles and practices of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of standard programming languages, concepts, practices, and procedures within the technology field.
- Knowledge of and the ability to understand integration needs and configure third party applications.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize tools, concepts, principles, and practices of data collection, analysis and testing.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?r0F%2bcbyuMCYM7Sig2yOK0gp