Position: Business Analyst
Job Description : Experience 8-14 years
We are looking for an experienced professional with a retail industry background and expert of Customer Data Platform.
The role will be a crucial member of a Scrum team dedicated to develop the digital connection of customer with key digital player and partners on the market, through a transactional hub and most up-to-date integration technologies.
As part of the role
The Business Analyst role is to complement and support the Product Owner. He/she supports the PO in business process modelling and eliciting requirements; keeps control of how requirements evolve over the sprint across tickets; elaborates Acceptance Criteria for user stories prioritized by the PO. During Sprints, BAs provide everyday Requirements and Solutions support to the Scrum team and step in for the PO where the PO isn’t immediately available. Regularly conducts Analysis into a number of activities including Sprint Planning and Backlog Grooming and recommend next actions and decisions for the POs approval.
• Lead the analysis and thorough documentation of current and future state business processes that require improvements.
• Design and develop requirements including writing basic functional and non-functional specifications, user interface mock-ups, process and data flow diagrams, dashboards, reports
• Participate in daily scrum sessions, writing stories and identifying Acceptance Criteria or gathering and composing other on-demand documentation.
• Develop, improve and oversee the review and validation of written specifications with the subject matter experts, development team members, and other partners to ensure on-time completion with all necessary sign offs.
• Responsible for acting as a liaison between Product Owner and development team
• Together with the Product Owner he/she is responsible for making recommendations about products and features that would support a positive, secure and efficient customer experience.
• Analyze the 3rd party/ product integration aspects of business requirements and be able to effectively work with vendors to implement such requirements.
• Assist the Product Owner in the testing of new product features: design test cases to monitor system functionality and support system enhancements
• Partner with Product Owner to monitor and evaluate processes and KPIs in order to improve the customer experience
• Consumer Retail /apparel, footwear or any consumer facing industry exposure is important
• Experience of eCommerce or digital marketing or consumer experience platform or consumer digital data analytics / segmentation
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?49MvAlDOaUC1ZXAa9FQD0wh