Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
Myovant was founded in the spring of 2016 and just a few months later, in October 2016, completed the largest biotech IPO of the year. Since then the company has been on a rapid growth trajectory and is on track to become an exciting new success story. Myovant has already shown positive data for 2 separate Phase 3 clinical trials for relugolix in uterine fibroids, two additional Phase 3 trials in Endometriosis and a Phase 3 clinical trial in prostate cancer. Each of these indications represents a major commercial opportunity for which the company has retained full US rights. In addition, Myovant has global rights to a second product candidate, MVT-602, which is being developed for the treatment of female infertility as part of assisted reproduction.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Senior Product Manager / Associate Director, Key Customer Marketing for Women’s Health. The position will report to the Director, Key Customer Marketing for Women’s Health. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA.
The Senior Manager / Associate Director, Key Customer Marketing will act as an important member of the Women’s Health Marketing Team, leading many key customer activities as we plan to launch relugolix combination therapy for Uterine Fibroids in 2021 and Endometriosis in 2022. In partnership with their manager, this person will be responsible for establishing and developing strategic relationships with important HCP Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) across the women’s health market, leading the development and implementation of UF peer-to-peer educational programs, leading the planning of HCP advisory board meetings, and partnering cross-functionally on all congress and society efforts. The role will collaborate closely with the broader Women’s Health Marketing team, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Commercial Operations, Business Analytics, Legal and Regulatory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead HCP Key Customer Marketing as we prepare for the launch of relugolix combination therapy in UF
- Develop and implement strategy to drive KOL advocacy for relugolix combination therapy at launch
- Develop strategic prioritization of KOLs including MDs, nurses, administrators, and pharmacists to engage; determine whether KOLs would be best suited to participate in our speaker bureau, advisory board meetings, or other engagements
- Establish strong relationships with KOLs across all identified customer segments
- Lead the HCP UF promotional speaker bureau, including: Identification and training of speakers to deliver peer-to-peer educational material, content development and overall management of the bureau
- Collaborate with the broader Brand Marketing team to prioritize, develop, and implement customized messaging and education tactics to support peer-to-peer education
- Lead advisory board planning and conduct advisory board meetings across key women’s health audiences to help Myovant obtain feedback to optimize the relugolix combination therapy customer experience
- Work with commercial operations to highlight needed market research or data purchases to enhance our understanding of key customer needs
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the KOL landscape, UF disease state, competitive landscape, therapeutic benefits of relugolix combination therapy
- Develop and manage budgets associated with key customer activities
- Establish strong relationships with key internal functions including Sales, Market Access, Commercial Operations, Medical Affairs, Legal and Regulatory
- In partnership with Business Analytics, build and execute measurement plan to track results over time and measure return on investment, where feasible.
- Ensure that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Experience working on successful key customer tactics
- Track record of building robust relationships with KOLs
- Strong communication skills, working directly with customers
- Proven ability to deliver against aggressive commercial goals.
- High analytical capability with history of effective structured problem solving to prioritize effort on most important work
- A fierce and motivating competitive spirit and demonstrated track record of outmaneuvering and winning against the competition in manner that is aligned with Myovant values and rules of compliance.
- Ability to motivate and lead teams and have the managerial courage to make and stand by difficult decisions.
- Highly skilled in influencing cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, confident executive presence, and ability to communicate with and influence the Executive Team.
- Record of attracting and developing strong marketing talent both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to grow and develop others.
- BA or BS, advanced degree preferred (MBA, PhD, PharmD)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in HCP marketing and 4-6 years total across key commercial functions such as commercial operations, market research/analytics, sales, or sales training.
- Experience working with KOLs a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?aTyxERJ1WLjqX9EQNK2cjAt