Payroll Administrator IV (3-5 years’ relevant experience) Job Location: Longmont CO or Bloomington MN Job Duties:
- Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator in a corporate environment?
- Bring your drive to a global organization and leverage your depth of knowledge, your keen sense of precision and administer our multi-state payroll functions. Ideally, bringing a certification of payroll processing, you’ll be hands on and be a part of a diverse team.
- As a highly organized and proactive professional, you’ll be tasked with ensuring the accuracy of payroll across the US and Canada.
- The opportunity is yours to demonstrate your proven ability for streamlining processes as well as developing solid policies and procedures for payroll and timekeeping.
About the role – you will:
- Generate bi-weekly payroll for 5000+ Canada employees.
- Audit data entry & import/export interfaces for employee changes and make any corrections/adjustments.
- Review, audit and balancing of all payroll-related input to ensure accurate and timely payment of salaries and benefits, compliant with federal & state regulations
- Assist in responding to employees on all payroll-related inquiries in a timely manner to provide excellent customer service.
- Assist in the preparation of manual checks for out-of-cycle payments
- Understand taxes, garnishments, stock exercises and 401K contributions.
- Create and run ad hoc reports as necessary.
- Lead special projects as related to the payroll function to bring value to the company through streamlining processes, automation, etc.
- Develop and update policies and procedures for payroll process and timekeeping
- Manage multiple projects.
- Quarter and Year end audit ensuring W2 accuracy, assist with any W2C corrections.
- Strong written & verbal communication skill
- Ability to lead meetings consisting of cross-functional teams
- Self-starter with ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Display positive attitude that provides solutions to challenges
- Strive to understand the payroll system to improve processes
Your experience includes:
- Payroll experience in mid-to-large, multi-state company (CA payroll knowledge a plus)
- Complete understanding of payroll process, tax laws, SOX policies & controls for US and Canada
- Word, Outlook, Excel (ability to perform pivot tables and Lookups )
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to define problems, collect data to establish facts, draw valid conclusion and report on findings for resolution
- 3-5 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of Ceridian Day-Force and Workforce Management Systems
- System testing.
- FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) or CPP (Certified Payroll Certification).
- Experience with SAP Success Factors.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?T4MvMIZq7De3Goa3hOiWdQq