Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client’s needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
Come and join our Fee Negotiations team as a Support Associate where you will have an opportunity to shine as you demonstrate your attention to detail and administrative skills. This is a critical position for the department, ideal for candidates that enjoy conducting research online and making phone calls to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data within our database to avoid any inappropriate disclosures or HIPAA violations.
- You will have a steady Monday through Friday 40 hour per week schedule between the hours of 7:00 am and 5:00 pm. Employees are able to pick from available flexible schedules after completing training.
- Currently, this position is a remote or, work from home, position but will be located in our Arlington, TX office when it reopens.
- Earn $15.30 per hour and have the opportunity to receive additional quarterly bonuses based on performance after completion of the training period.
- We provide an excellent paid classroom training program as well as continuous on the job coaching and mentoring. We also have advancement and growth opportunities available to employees.
- Find more information on what it’s like to be a MultiPlan employee on our Careers page at
1. Review, validate, and maintain provider data.
2. Route and process incoming faxes.
3. Perform review and validation of potential duplicate claims.
4. Responsible for departmental shared email boxes.
5. Perform timely data entry of manual claims received & return outcome to Clients when applicable.
6. Obtain supporting data on claims which may include but not be limited to, information for appropriate routing and business rule application.
7. Intake and create inquiries/appeals in all applicable systems; which may include call center responsibility.
8. Complete departmental reports, as required.
9. Provide backup duties for Vendors as needed.
10. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
11. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
12. Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within.
13. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent keeps the needs of external and internal customers as a priority when making decisions and taking action. The incumbent relies on established guidelines, policies, and procedures, allowing for little to no exercise of independent judgment. Accurate and timely processing of claim documents and requests directly impacts company revenue and client savings..
* Minimum equivalent of 3 months general office experience 6 months preferred.
* Knowledge of general computer skills.
* Knowledge of HCFA 1500 and UB claim forms
* Ability to process verbal and written instructions.
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities including MS Office Suites, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, and Google searches.
* Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (low copay & deductible)
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) + match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer Hours
MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here .
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ClHc5OEqhJM%2fn1vNRaFkKAh