Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Mid to Senior Level File Transfer Engineer responsible for implementing complex integration needs around File Transfer technologies to accomplish technical and strategic objectives.
- This position is responsible for the planning and administration of technical support surrounding IBM B2B, File Gateway, Sterling Control Center, Connect: Direct, Secure Proxy, Partner Engagement Manager, Global Mailbox.
- Capabilities include installation and on-going administration.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, and debugging of programs for software enhancements and new products.
- The engineering function captures individuals responsible for providing on-going complex enterprise production technical support and troubleshooting.
- Day-to-day focus is on resolution of complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes.
- Role at this level usually has full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience supporting and administrating enterprise File Transfer environments
- Multiple Installations of middleware products on-premises and in AWS
- Installation of related tools, support packages, scripts, etc.
- Verification of installation and configuration
- Setup Monitoring and alerting
- Development and documentation of Operational procedures (including CI/CD scripts) as necessary to support day to day processing.
- Provide general guidance and best practices as appropriate according to MUFG standards
- Production support Activities, troubleshooting, High Availability & Disaster Recovery
- Support application testing requirements including, but not limited to:
- POC development and testing support
- Testing with internal applications
- Testing with External Partners
- Component Failure and Disaster Recovery testing
- Performance and Stress testing
- Support of Migration tests, Dress Rehearsals
- IBM B2B & File Transfer
- IBM Sterling Control Center
- IBM Secure Proxy and Partner Engagement Manager
- IBM Connect: Direct
- Other Open source File Transfer products and tools
- AWS Implementation understanding and capabilities
- DevOps & Containers experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?aZd6%2f%2f3trp%2fAPpbKeH%2fV5Ah