MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and device manufacturers in the Semiconductor Industry! Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever-growing industry!
We are looking for candidates with 3-4 years of semiconductor processing experienced in thin film deposition or etch for a Process Technician position that we have open in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Process Technician Job Description:
- Perform technical tests and experiments for process engineering, including the set up and operation of process equipment (including SEM, TEM, Dual Beam, light microscopes, and sputtering tools) to qualify process equipment and optimize processes
- Adjust hardware/software parameters to correct issues or execute experiments
- Work closely with cross-functional engineering teams to troubleshoot process/integration problems
- Perform minor electrical or mechanical troubleshooting on equipment
- Perform preventative and unscheduled maintenance on process equipment
- Refers more complex problems to appropriate staff members
- Maintains records and reports as required
- Coordinates activities with peers, supervisor(s) and customers
- Prepare records, charts, and graphs of test results
- Operate metrology tools,
- Responds to emergency service calls as required
- Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials
- Responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of company property including vehicles, tools, etc.
- Responsible for following proper industry safety procedures when working with potentially dangerous elements or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc.
- Must maintain personal and professional standards of conduct acceptable to both MSR-FSR and customers to maintain eligibility for authorization to access customer site(s)
Process Technician Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3-4 years of semiconductor processing experience in thin film deposition, or etch, preferably in a high-volume manufacturing facility.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Access, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starting individual with strong technical and hands-on skills.
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of EDS, EELS, PEELS, and STEM are highly desirable.
Process Technician Physical Requirements:
- Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity, prolonged sitting, and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds are required.
- This position requires the use of Personal Protection Equipment and the proper use industry safety procedures while working.
- Occasional travel to training facility and customer location may be required.
Process Technician Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years of semiconductor processing experience in thin film deposition, or metrology, preferably in a high-volume manufacturing facility.
MSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?FM7aogukUQTntPnpS%2fADuQe