MSB Resources has partnered with a a vertically integrated real estate company specializing in affordable and mixed-income housing. Since 2014, our client has acquired and/or developed more than $4 Billion of multifamily property across the country, and today owns a portfolio of 12,500 apartments in 14 states. The company’s comprehensive platform provides hands-on expertise across all multifamily disciplines, including acquisitions, development, design and construction, energy and sustainability, property management and social services.
Their primary mission is to provide high quality housing to all regardless of income, and to make our stakeholders feel “Right at Home.” They accomplish this through an empathetic and innovative approach, and by utilizing our interdisciplinary platform as an investor, developer, owner and operator. The company provides hands-on expertise across all multifamily disciplines, including acquisitions, development, design, construction, energy, sustainability, property management and social services. With a long-term commitment to its residents, communities and partners, the Our Our client’s team stands out by:
- Listening to and understanding the needs of its residents, communities, partners and stakeholders alike
- Developing and preserving high quality affordable housing in an innovative and sustainable fashion
- Creating a positive social and environmental impact within the properties and communities it serves
- The Vice President of Facilities will oversee all of the portfolio across several states. Focused areas of responsibilities include facilities management, training and guiding maintenance operations, and facilities personnel for their properties
- The VP of Facilities is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the assigned portfolio of properties including, building, grounds and building systems, Supports and provide direction to the site maintenance staff. This position reports to the President of the management and works closely with operational leaders.
- Reporting into the President, this position will include strategic real estate portfolio management, facilities transactions, Cap ex improvements, REAC and agency inspections, and workplace operations.
In consultation with the Vice presidents, Regional property Managers, and field management team, recommends management hires, trains, recommends disciplines and termination in accordance with the organization human resources policies and union contracts to the operations supervisor:
• Collaborates with the Facilities manager and Maintenance supervisors to implement and maintain preventative maintenance programs.
• Coordinates compliance with local, state, and federal building codes and guidelines, MSDS, OSHA, EPA regulations, fire codes and other relevant rules and regulations.
• Coordinates with approved contractors and vendors.
• Along with Building Superintendents, conducts regular inspections of all Building Systems including fire extinguishers, sprinkler and alarm systems.
• Works closely with Regional Manager and Property Manager in creating, scheduling capital budgets
• Coordinates with Maintenance supervisors annual maintenance programs for apartments and common areas.
• Coordinates with Maintenance supervisors for necessary repairs and maintenance in apartments and common areas including refurbishment for move-ins.
• Along with Maintenance supervisors, ensures that the outside of the property is maintained including landscaping and snow removal.
• Along with Maintenance supervisors, coordinates the removal of garbage and trash for the property
- Responsible for all REAC Inspections with a goal of scoring 90 or above
• Schedules and conducts training sessions and department meetings.
• Informs Regional Manager and Property Manager of any resident issues or concerns.
• Understands and implements the role of the department’s safety and disaster plan.
• Participates in safety committee meetings
• Attends all required training, in-service and staff meetings.
• Along with the Building Superintendents, ensures that all company uniform and grooming standards for the department are followed.
• Along with the Building Superintendents, strives to maintain a safe working environment through the preservation of equipment and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor towards residents, visitors, families and co-workers.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of the Corporation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- Ten plus years related experience and/or training equivalent combination of education and applicable experience.
- Expert in REAC and other industry regulatory inspections for Affordable and Market rate properties
Why Work for our client
Fairstead is a real estate owner/operator that has rapidly expanded since its inception in 2014 with three offices across the country and a portfolio that spans 14 states. Come to Fairstead for the opportunity to impact real change and drive decision making from the ground up. Join our team in this growth inspired role to accelerate your career in a fast-growing, energized organization.
- Competitive salary, along with full benefits: 401(k) company matching, medical, dental, vision
- Wellness programs to promote employee health and self-care
- Generous holiday and vacation policy
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YoougGHUlIBTzjDhoK%2fODAn