Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Mount Snow is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All Mount Snowemployees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
Job Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for the daily opening and closing procedures of the scanning operation
- Promote and ensure a safe environment for both employees and guests
- Oversee the proper functionality of the scanning handheld devices
- Train employees to provide a high level of proactive guest service in all guest interactions, coaches and disciplines employees, evaluates employee performance
- Create employee schedules, manage time and labor of employees
- Responsible for balancing daily budget numbers
- Assist managers with day-to-day operations including but not limited to: guest service, base area appearance and operations, and adhere/model/and regulate employee rules and regulations
- Understand and enforce company fraud policies and communicate with company security team and local law enforcement
- Assist with other base areas amenities (e.g. Product Sales & Services, Guest Service, Lost & Found, and Ski Check)
- At least 2 years of Guest Service Experience
- At least 2 years of Supervisory Experience
- Effective communication skills with both guests and staff
- Team player and leader
- Ability and willingness to perform demanding physical labor
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time in inclement weather
- Able to lift at least 55lbs
- Intermediate or above skiing/snowboarding ability
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 222464
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6Q0HEPqQJrcdFGpUXeTI2wv