Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Mount Snow is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All Mount Snow employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
Service Technicians are responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per company standards, generating sales, and safeguarding company assets.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Acknowledge customers quickly and courteously
- Determine customer equipment needs
- Complete accurate work order paperwork and prioritize work orders in an expedient manner
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource to customers
- Demonstrate a professional standard of customer service
- Remain current on industry products and trends, and demonstrate knowledge of products
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Service and repair customer merchandise according to established guidelines
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding use of tools and equipment
- Aware of department related pricing including any and all promotions
- 1 year service technician experience – preferred
- Ski and/or snowboard tuning experience – preferred
- Comfortable with use of power tools and machines – preferred
- Able to problem solve
- Comfortable in high intensity, time sensitive multi-tasked oriented environment – required
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the ski and snowboard industry
- Previous retail and customer service experience – preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong understanding on ski and snowboard industry
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English – required
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Basic computer skills – required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends – required
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 244048
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vP8CQs4Dqg5StDmLWic%2f9gn