Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Data Process Coordinator is responsible for collecting sales and other data/information, organizing, preparing, and presenting data to Sr. Manager. Also assisting with PO creation, maintenance and entry into the POS for retail operations ahead of deadlines and milestones. Escalates problem purchase orders and information in a timely manner and facilitate resolution.
- Collect sales data from 18+ resorts, organize and correlate that data into standardized tools for the Urban Retail and Rental team to use for product and other purchases.
- Assist in activities to maintain healthy inventory levels in the division per SOX compliance, company SOP, and best practices (transfers, PO maintenance, etc.).
- Assist in maintaining and administering operational expectations by following company policies and guidelines.
- Assist in maintaining company paperwork according to policies and standards.
- Play an integral part in managing rental and retail inventory and meet or exceed inventory goals.
- Enforce company Loss Prevention policies and procedures.
- Communicate ideas or issues with the store managers and GMs.
- Communicate with Store Manager to ensure smooth business operations.
- Demonstrate and enforce company values and ethics.
- Administrative support annual vendor purchases and procurement process.
- Manages through uncertainty and change positively.
- To drive professional development in yourself as well as others.
- Administrative duties.
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 259089
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?hnI21VlKt3QyrRrGAhJeRgd